Financial Accounting Software
“We help our clients make more money”
GreatAccounts is a software package that offers full capturing capability in a flexible, easy-to-use General Ledger. It has a powerful Financial Reporting System, which automates the production of IFRS for SMEs Annual Financial Statements and Management Accounts. As a bonus, it also has an integrated Asset Register and Bank Manager.
We will save you 4-12 hours per person per month.
Calculate how much money this time is worth. Enter number of billable employees:
Generate your Annual Financial Statements and Management Accounts with ease in Great Financials.
The automated IFRS for SMEs templates give you flexible disclosure options to customise your financial reporting. Customise your financials with our time-saving master template to ensure consistency in your reports and in your firm.
GreatAccounts provides disclosure for the following entity types:
• Private Company
• Close Corporation
• Sole Proprietor
• Body Corporate
• NPC and NPO
• Flexible disclosure options
• Real-time Management Reports
• Lead Sheet Generation
• Customise and write your own financial reports
• Save time by using a Master template standardised for your firm
• Set-up only required in year one, simply update and generate your financials from year two onwards
• Bank Statement imports
• Direct Pastel Integration
• General ledger reporting
• Trial balance with drill down
• Journal processing
• Bank recons
• Cash book
• Vat report
• Audit trail
• Infinite data retention
• Period and year ends
• Multi-currency and multi-office reporting
• High-quality real-time Reports
• Save time by importing transactions
• Integrated with Financial Statements, Asset Register and Bank Manager
Great Ledger is a general ledger module used to capture and process all your transactions up to trial balance level. There are 3 ways to do this:
1. Excel Import
2. Manual Write Ups
3. Integration with Pastel
Great Ledger provides Trial Balance, General Ledger, Cash Book and Vat reporting. Capture or import receipt and payment entries, adjusting journals, recurring journals, reversal journals and proposed journals.
All journal entries are date driven and one can easily go back or forward to a specific period (regardless of year or date) to un-post, edit and re-post a journal.
Your Asset Register can now be managed with ease. Get rid of your excel spreadsheet and save time with our automated, IFRS compliant asset register. Create and maintain your assets and asset groups, and calculate depreciation and wear and tear according to pre-defined reates.
Great Assets also integrates seamlessly with Great Ledger, automatically posting journals for depreciation, revaluation and disposal of assets.
• Calculate depreciation and wear and tear according to predefined rates
• Sell, Part-sell, and Un-sell assets
• Transfer and Revaluation of assets
• Capitalisation of expenses
• Link to suppliers, financers, locations etc.
• Generate a Fixed Asset Register
• Flexible reporting
• Eliminates excel spreadsheets and automates calculations
• High-quality Reporting
• Save time by importing transactions
• Integrated with Great Ledger
• Set up your preferred folder hierarchy
• Check-In/Check-Out functionality
• Track ledger status and history
• Easy backup and restore of data
• Group-based menu level security
• Create and manage your own templates
• Version control and auto-update of ledgers
• Quick-launch buttons for application modules
• Multi-user functionality
• Infinite retention of data
• Easy tracking of ledgers and ledger status
• Central point of access
Great Explorer is the hub of GreatAccounts and has been designed to give firms better control over their ledgers and documents. It serves as a central point of navigation for all ledgers and files, easily navigating to client information in the customisable Ledger Directory.
With Great Explorer you can effectively manage and control your client folders, ledgers and documents. Your folder structure can be designed according to your preferred view, which will allow you to easily browse and navigate to your targeted files.
All client information is stored in one central place, and financial data is also retained infinitely – eliminating any possible duplication or incorrect versions of your data, as there is now only one version for a single client. Version control is exercised over all your template and client ledgers, which will eliminate any inconsistencies in your ledgers.
All GreatAccounts Modules – Great Ledger, Great Financials and Great Assets – can be opened with the quick-launch buttons in the menu, or by simply double-clicking on a ledger.
The GreatSoft Bank Manager is every bookkeeper’s dream. It allows for the import of Bank Statements for the 5 major banks in South Africa. Bank statement entries can be mapped according to pre-defined rules based on description and is automatically allocated to the relevant accounts.
Enough flexibility is allowed to review and edit any transactions before posting. It also caters for the application of VAT on bank entries.
• Mapping of entries based on pre-defined rules
• Automatic posting
• Viewing and edit of batches after import
• VAT allocation
• Huge time-saver
• Easy tracking of imported batches
• Caters for multiple bank accounts
• Flexible, customisable layout
• Budget vs Actual
• Multi-Office and Service line capability
• Real-time reporting
• Customise to suit your requirements
Doing your monthly Management reporting is a breeze with GreatAccounts. Use our built-in set of Management reporting templates, or simply design your own custom reports. Reporting can be done across multiple offices or service lines.
Management reports can be printed for any given period, in MS Word, Excel or PDF. Budgets can be imported to produce Actual vs Budget reports or Forecasts. Choose your own styles, layouts, and add as many columns as you like.
GreatAccounts will give you all the functionality to produce executive quality reports in real-time.
What customers are saying about GreatSoft
“GreatAccounts has leveraged my practice by enabling our staff to efficiently process client information and and produce AFS and Management Accounts. The time saving on these proccesse were huge.”Mervin Roberts
See who is taking practice management into the cloud
Have any questions?