Practice Management Software
“We help our clients make more money”
GreatSoft Practice Management Suite is part of the GreatSoft Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system that is designed for the time based consulting, auditing and consulting engineers to improve the practice profitability into each of their firms. This Suite allows you to manage both staff and clients in one database, be it secretarial, tax, debtors or contact information.
Practice Management Modules
We will save you 4-12 hours per person per month.
Calculate how much money this time is worth. Enter number of billable employees:
A CRM system that is designed for the time based professional that not only considers the fact that you are a time based professional but also that you do not have the time to sift through important information. Communicating with your clients is key, and offering new products and services (upselling) will ensure that any time based professional will survive. Having the ability to market out of one database to a selected audience will ensure future business, or the lack thereof could mean other firms will simply take your clients…
Upselling to your client base with your relationship with your clients could only mean more profitable business.
- Single database shared across all Modules
- Multi-User security
- Client Notes and Automated Alerts/Reminders
- All client Information stored in one place
- Only have to make a single update for all departments in the Firm
- Data integrity will never be compromise as all changes are restricted to the correct staff
- Never miss another deadline with constant reminders
- Retrieval and client records is easy to use
- Easy to use Timesheet and Expense capturing
- Accessible on any device
- Automated Staff Reminders to complete outstanding timesheets
- Workflow and Approvals
- Spend less time capturing timesheets
- No more late timesheets as staff do not need to come to the office to complete timesheets
- Managers can Approve Timesheets and Expenses to keep the WIP accurate
In today’s age of fixed fees, this easy to use timesheet system can track the profitability of all tasks. If your firm continues to bill from timesheets then this system will reduce the complexity of capturing time against projects, whether they are in the same office, same service line, same branch, or even the same country.
You can record your time from anywhere on any device!
Clients claim savings of more than 15 minutes per person per week with this new Cloud based timesheet system.
GreatSoft CRM system makes it easy for you to bill your clients from anywhere and on any device. You no longer need to be in the office to manage this tedious process.
Use your firms standard invoice templates for any service line, branch or company, and electronically send the invoice for your services.
Producing invoices on demand has reduced lockup in some firms by more than 30 days, with a hugely positive impact on Cash Flow.
This product is part of the CRM system so you have all your clients contact details on hand all the time. The real power is only ever capturing information once. The scaleable central database makes it easy for all users of the system to share the same data, from anywhere at anytime.
- Bill Directly from WIP
- Workflow and Approvals
- Automated email Reminders for Approvals
- Bulk Billing of recurring Fees and Tax and Secretarial Fees
- Accurate billings directly from Staff’s timesheets captured
- Fees can be raised by Staff/PA’s and approved by Partners freeing up Valuable Partner time
- Don’t miss billing deadlines and avoid billings from being forgotten
- Easily Generate bulk billings for recurring billing
- Real Time reports of Debtors and Lockup
- Security Accessible to all staff
- Reports are accessible from any Device allowing you to see the most up-to-date figures at anytime
- Easily allow selected staff to run their own reports
Many firms enjoy the benefits of having a totally integrated Cash Book, General Ledger, Creditors and Asset Ledger for the firm. This integration saves many hours of a partners time to produce monthly income statements, by partner, or by service line, or by branch or even by company. This income statement can be produced in any country and at any time after integration is processed.
Some firms have reported a saving of 2 partner days per month by automating this complex task. Even if your firm wants to run a standalone GL for more flexibility, the GreatSoft Great Accounts ledger can be used to keep control of the MONEY!
GreatSoft General Ledger is fully integrated with GreatSoft CRM. The integration is by Office / Service Line and can be used to create journal entry templates to create entries from each Office Costing Entry Type.
GreatSoft General Ledger is a multi-currency system, this means that there is no limit to the amount of currencies that may be set up. The currency exchange rates can be maintained as frequently as necessary up to daily. The rates need to be input prior to the processing of transactions.
- Setting up a standard reporting currency (To allow reporting in another currency other than local currency).
- Configuring the length of general ledger account codes.
- Configuring the structure, using Country, Service Line, and Office codes for use in the prefix or suffix for account codes.
- Using Master Account Codes – set how many characters for each.
- Setting up unlimited account categories. If the IFRS account categories are used, financial statements can be produced.
- Recurring Journals – proportional or fixed journals and determine the frequency and expiry of each journal.
- Use of Proposed Journals to allow to see what effect a journal will have on the system before applying the entry live.
- Payments can be done as Manual Payments or as an Auto payment run which will automatically create a payment for all due Invoices.
- Managing creditor invoices by when processing selecting the due date for the invoice, which allows auto payments and calculation of estimated expenses going forward (Cash Flow)
- Invoices can be put on Hold, so that payment of the invoice is ignored during the auto payment run.
- Each Creditor has a link to the Creditor Control on the ledger, therefore, Staff Creditors, Sundry Creditors and Trade Creditors can be handled and reported on separately.
GreatSoft Creditors is an integrated Creditors module that links to CRM and the General Ledger. The Processing of Creditors Invoices, Credit notes and Payments integrates directly to the General Ledger. Invoices can also be attached to a Clients Work In Progress as a disbursement (Expense) which also updates the Client WIP on posting.
By setting up Staff as Creditors, the Staff Creditors can be auto generated based on the reimbursable expenses processed in the system.
Financial reporting provides a powerful report writer that facilitates the production of financial statements with automatic note, page and index numbering.
These financial reports can be written and maintained by the user or the IFRS for SMEs Financial reporting structure can be used to produce Financial Statements.
• Reports produced in Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel
• The layouts and styles are defined by the users
• Allow reports to be driven by account categories rather than ranges of accounts.
• Using the Master Chart the addition of accounts to multiple ledgers and prefixes is simple and fast.
What customers are saying about GreatSoft
“Using GreatSoft Practice Management has greatly increased my practice profitability”Mike Sneddon
See who is taking practice management into the cloud
Have any questions?