GreatSoft’s online document management software will transform the way you communicate and collaborate with your clients. Document management in the cloud.
Grow your business using document management in the cloud. Our easy to use cloud document management software has bank grade security and will convert your business to a safe, secure and completely paperless environment. Save time and money by ensuring that you can interact instantly, securely and professionally with your clients.
Document Management Solutions
GreatSoft supports two Levels of Document Management (DM). Both versions are accessible from anywhere on any device.
Secure Client Portal
Simply invite your clients to accept this medium of communication and instantly take your business to the next level
Imagine being able to request information from your clients with a few clicks of a button. Take your Client take on Sheet and turn it into an interactive checklist
Using GreatSoft CDM, any direct marketing you wish to share with your clients and prospects will be delivered to them directly, without most of your mails being deleted as junk
GreatSoft’s online appointments software manages tens of thousands of appointments per month for businesses all over the world
- Online Editing and Viewing for key document types (inc .xlsx .docx)
- PDF file conversion for key document types with Digital Document Signing (DDS)
- MS Office add-ins offer integration directly to CDM
- Fully versioned file system with automatic document versioning.
- Permanent Archive with managed auto-Archiving.
GreatSoft supports two Levels of Document Management (DM).
Both versions are accessible from anywhere on any device.
The first level will allow your firm to store and share secure documents with your clients and prospects using your existing GreatSoft CRM platform. Leveraging a secure client portal, firms can give their clients the ability to Add, Edit and Digitally Sign documents. The secure portal allows firms to bulk publish and track Tax Letters, Invoices, Statements and Credit Notes directly from GreatSoft CRM. Firms can track client receipt of emails and logins to the portal via easy to customize views. If either the firm or client has questions, use the Conversations option on a document, this is stored on the document for the life of the document.
The second level is a more powerful full-featured system, accessible from both your firm’s onsite network servers, as well as being available in the cloud. This product is best suited to medium and large firms, and will satisfy their document storage, archiving and sharing needs. The full-featured system includes Document workflows, granular security and integration into other systems such as Xero, Workflow Max, APS, MYOB, Paper Buster and others. Another key feature is the a business documents area, allowing the firm to upload and manage business templates, internal documents as well as leverage plugins to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook.
Secure Client Portal
Simply invite your clients to accept this medium of communication and instantly take your business to the next level. Whether you are sharing Financial Statements or getting your client to sign off on their Tax Return, your communication is secure and fully audited for peace of mind.
GreatSoft’s Secure Client Zone allows for Document Conversations / Collaboration / 3rd party file sharing as well as Digital Document Signatures, with the document never leaving the Client Zone.
- Provides your clients access to their own secure Client Portal
- Allows you to securely store, access and share files with your clients anytime, anywhere
- Clients can maintain their own contact details through their portal
- Portal becomes a workspace where Clients can also edit and create documents online
- Automatic reminders which continue to remind your client until they respond
- Schedule auto repeating packages with checklists to request data (ideal for receiving compliance work)
- Eliminate need for spreadsheet calculations
- Built-in workflow allows for automatic tracking of returns and statuses
- Automated email alerts can be set up for reviewer workflow, SARS correspondence received, or assessment differences identified
- Save time by doing processing in bulk
- Meet SARS deadlines
- Improve the relationship with your clients
Imagine being able to request information from your clients with a few clicks of a button. Take your Client take on Sheet and turn it into an interactive checklist. This checklist allows your clients to select pre-determined answers or alternatively give text based answers to questions of your choice.
A nifty file uploader option also allows you to retrieve specific documents from your clients for something like a tax return or verification of identity. With GreatSoft CDM’s Smart Webforms and Checklists, this is all possible and easily manageable.
Email marketing is becoming more difficult especially with the introduction of the POPI Act, where emails must be “optioned in” rather than “optioned out of”.
Using GreatSoft CDM, any direct marketing you wish to share with your clients and prospects will be delivered to them directly, without most of your mails being deleted as junk even before they have been opened.
Advanced filtering and standard view creation, allows you to get the most of your data and interact with the people that matter.
- Send emails to one Client, all Clients, or a filtered selection of Clients
- Link to stored documents in the GreatSoft CDM System
- Forward schedule mailouts to automatically occur on a future date
- Invite Clients to your Conference events or just share with them information you think they need to know
GreatSoft’s online appointments software manages tens of thousands of appointments per month for businesses all over the world. This state of the art system also allows you to create conferences, assign venues with specific seat counts. Invite your clients to these conferences and let the GreatSoft system automatically manage your attendees as well as manage the guest list when your venues capacity has been reached.
Like what you see? Let's talk.
Talk to us to learn more about our practice cloud solutions